Classic Wrestling T Shirts Is There Any Chance I Could Find A DVD Or VHS Of Classic Wrestling Matches?

Is there any chance I could find a DVD or VHS of classic wrestling matches? - classic wrestling t shirts

My father turned to the 50's, 60's and 70's. It is a big fan of Dick the Bruiser and Andre the Giant. I looked at eBay and Amazon. I have some with Andre the Giant, but had found no luck, all with Dick Bruiser in them. I would like to meet some of the Bruiser with Dick for a Christmas present. Any help would be useful. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Marcos T said...

Well, not only on DVD Thick Bully, but I found a DVD with a few of their games. Good luck.
http://www.amazon.com/Wrestling-Gold-Col ...

RobRVD5 said...

Unfortunately, the record is not so great in those days so probably not. Maybe 1 or two, but YouTube would be the best choice.

Post a Comment