Maternity London North London Maternity Ward Reccommendations And Warnings?

North London maternity ward reccommendations and warnings? - maternity london

I am 17 weeks and I am very happy with the lack of coordination between management and staff of the hospital that I am registered. I understand that there is a shortage - but the quality of services has started badly and got worse. I think the development of hospitals and want to know if you have any suggestions, I am anxious to take Tho 'jump from the frying pan and into the fire?

1 comments:

♥ mum of 4 little monkeys ♥ said...

Well, perhaps, might consider giving birth at home if you have no complications, then this can be possible
but these problems occur in many hospitals in the impossible
I was considering it, the birth at home, but I'm not allowed COS blood pressure

Post a Comment