No Hdmi Video Denon Composite Video + Audio (L/R) To HDMI Through Receiver?

Composite Video + Audio (L/R) to HDMI through Receiver? - no hdmi video denon

Conceptually, it must be able to output composite video and audio (L / R), a DVD player to an A / V, and the only output HDMI receiver on the HDMI input on your TV?

I recently purchased the Denon 4308 as my AV receiver. I have a XBR5 like my Sony TV monitor /.

When I HDMI OUT on your DVD player with an HDMI receiver for DVD and HDMI Receiver HDMI OUT IN TV is connected, to be successful, both video and audio on the TV screen.

However, by the output composite video and audio (L / R), DVD player composite video output and audio (L / R) in the template, however the HDMI connection to TV receivers, video only me, but no sound / audio on the TV.

Am I doing something wrong? OrIs this a bug with the Denon?

I tried to connect 3 different components (2 DVD players and Tivo) to AV receiver in this manner in touch .. but no sound ... in any case.

1 comments:

Crouching Monkey Hidden Hippo said...

It seems that there should be no reason that wouldnt work anyway. While HDMI is a signal with audio and video-bear, so it is likely to have only one source and select the video sound is not connected, as you have. In any case, this would stoop, video and audio cables, not HDMI. His team is as good as its weakest link, so it is best to use only the HDMI cable then you can use to change .** ** I do not know if this is relevant or not, but I had a few "switchers" Add to my TV, I was Hooked on multiple sources and ran a single connection to the TV. Components were mounted on the composite video and regular first I tried the videos of the TV via S-video switch, and nt work. Some characters, whose work only with different cables.

Post a Comment