What Should I Say Why I Am Want A New Job My Husband Always Says His Job Is The Reason Why He Is Angry And Stressed, So Why Not Get A New Job?

My husband always says his job is the reason why he is angry and stressed, so why not get a new job? - what should i say why i am want a new job

We deal with these struggles always: My husband is very irritable, cry me and if I feel bad about this, he says, he insisted on the job and always angry, stressed, screaming.

He has a great resume, there are many good jobs that might take place. He said his "taste" of employment, however, and there is no other. I am more than angry, but his wickedness to me and I feel that if you understand and be nice no matter what happens at work or find a new job.

Is this reasonable? I feel as if we do not deal with stress, which is in the right place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment